About the artist
I have been developing my portfolio and skills within the arts for many years now. This has lead to many opportunities within my own practices and within the games industry; Most notably Wander and TheMusicRoomVR.
My passions center around illustration, concept art, level design video making and 3D Modelling.
Around the Internet you will find me under the alias SkadiWu. SkadiWu came about by being interested in Norse Mythology and playing video games.
I live and reside in the state of Victoria, Australia. Originally from the offshore state Tasmania but escaped to the mainland! Working as a technician to lecturers at the local University.
- TheMusicRoomVR: (2015- 2017) Artist, Photogammetor musicroomvr.com
- ACMI 'Hothouse' 2016 Mentor https://2015.acmi.net.au/acmi-channel/2016/meet-the-hothouse-2016-mentors/
- Wander: (2013 - 2015) Technical Artist, Level Designer, Environment Artist. http://www.wanderthegame.com
- Technician/Tutor: (2010 - 2018) Federation University Ballarat
- Currently studying: Master's of Teaching (Secondary) - Federation University Australia
- 2013 Vocational Business Diploma - Academy of Interactive Entertainment Melbourne, Australia
- 2012 Advanced Diploma of Professional Games Development Art - Academy of Interactive Entertainment Melbourne, Australia
- 2010 Bachelor of Visual Arts (Drawing and Digital) - University of Ballarat, Australia
- Diploma of Graphics (Multimedia) - TAFE Tasmania
- Certificate 3 Information Technology (Networking) - TAFE Tasmania